1. Selective reabsorption = molecule is selected --> (glucose)
reabsorption - glucose will go from the Glomeral filtrate and then go back into the blood
2. Filtration occurs in the Bowmans Capsule - The filtrate containing glucose, water, salts and urea (formed from the high pressure of blood) - Water is removed back into the blood in the collecting duct
3. Urine coming out of the Nephron - does not contain glucose. (if glucose is present in urine this is an indication of a condition called Diabetise).
4. Glucose is in the fluid in the first Proximal (1st) Convoluted (twisted) tubule - glucose is removed here and taken back into the blood.
5. Glucose is selectively reabsorbed into the blood in the Proximal Convoluted Tubule (no glucose in Urine)