Describe the process of evolution by means of natural selection
1. Evolution : a) change in the form of organisms - b) change in frequency of alleles.
2. Natural slelection: is the system of evolution. (introduced by Charles Darwin)
3. Change in allele frequency by natural selection:
*Susceptible: likely to be harmed by
2 features of classic process of natural selection
1. Random mutation - produces the MRSA resistant form
2. Non-random selection - due to the antibiotic which is selecting the MRSA (methecilline antibiotic) survive and the MSSA to be selected and killed.